Black And White Living Room Ideas

Black And White Living Room Ideas

Black, white, which one is your favorite? If you confuse, why don’t you just combine it, and talking about black and white color today I will show you something interesting, it’s about black and white living room ideas. I don’t really like both black and white color, but I think I need to know the best part from black and white interior theme, today I use living room, I don’t know why, I just curious about living room, once you explore about living room, it seems like it will never end. Anyway, to test the black and white color as color theme for my living room, I need to use virtual room designer, I’m sure you already familiar with it.

I use autodesk homestyler this time, you know what? This program is super, I can almost manipulate every single section of my living room, the furniture, decoration, and appliance and of course the color scheme, just straight to the color scheme first now. I think black and white will be well combined, since both colors has different characteristic, you need to know how to combine it different way. Most people use stripped styling for wall color scheme, but I think stripped is quite regular, so I need more than just stripped pattern for my living room color scheme. I prefer to use white as my living room wall color theme, and choose more black furniture and appliance, that will be fair enough. The painting job will be easier with rolling brush, but remember to cover up the area before you start painting process, the drips of permanent paint will be disaster for your room appearance. Once the white color applied, you can start organize the black furniture, just make sure the color combination are well balanced, so none of the color will be dominate.

Black And White Living Room Ideas Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Felisya Bilqis Noura